Retreats for Women
Step away from the stress of life and have the time to look at your life with God. Time is given you to pray alone and in silence. There are also opportunities to hear interesting talks and sessions on aspects of the Catholic faith.
February 21-23 – For young women
We all need time-out. Space to think and reflect on our life. Join us on a weekend retreat in a calm and relaxing setting.
This retreat is for young women 20/30s who:
– want to begin their journey in the faith or are already on the journey.
– are looking to meet other women who share their passions, values, and purpose.
– wanting to deepen in true friendship with Jesus Christ.
To find out more and book your place visit the Beloved website
A Call to Faith
March 6-8 – For women of all ages
– What it means to be a child of God, to have an eternal destiny.
– How to find God in everyday realities, how to find him in chaos.
– Being a Catholic in a secular world.
– Renewal of our life of prayer.
– Pillars of our faith: prayer, confession and Holy Communion.
Retreat starts at 8pm on Friday with a light supper and finishes on Sunday at 6.15pm after coffee/tea break.
Each day there will be Mass, Benediction and Adoration of Blessed Sacrament, three half-hour sessions of guided prayer, give by Fr Pat Gorevan and a talk by Sally Read.
You can choose to attend all or only some of the activities on offer.
Fr Pat Gorevan
Priest of the Opus Dei Prelature with extensive pastoral experience. He lectures in Philosophy in St Patrick’s College, Maynooth.
Acclaimed poet and a convert to Catholicism. Her talks will develop aspects of her latest book: The Annunciation: A Call to Faith in a Broken World.
– you will have your own room with en-suite bathroom. Sheets and towels provided.
– you will enjoy tasty meals prepared by experienced chefs who also teach in Lismullin Culinary School.
– you can make tea/coffee any time you wish.
– there are spiritual books available to you while you are doing the retreat and also available to purchase.
This retreat is open to women of all ages.
Great holiness consists in carrying out the little duties of each moment. St. Josemaria Escriva
Information about this retreat will be updated shortly.